Wednesday, July 25, 2012

a few of my favorite things... take 2

- sleep -
Eventually you appreciate that two hours of sleep is simply more important than waking up for that Aural Skills quiz.

- my hair -
1.  Its smell.  2.  Its twirlability.
If you know me, this will make perfect sense.

- coffee -
This is above explanation.

- tea -
This too.

- handwritten letters -
What else can contain as much as a letter?

- hebrew -
Who wouldn't love learning an ancient language that's completely useless for present-day conversation?  But really.  I get to read the Bible in its original language.


- singing - 
I looooove singing.
Other people don't love my love of singing.

- green - 
See "ode to green."


- shakespeare - 
My hero.  Who has ever used language like him?  Who possesses that depth of insight into human nature?  Yeh.  Unconvinced?  Let me introduce you to Dr. Thurber...


- words -
Maybe this is why I love Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment